Current Job Openings
Click on the job title to learn more about the opening.
Program Coordinator | Jan 31, 2020 | Full Time
OFRF has an ongoing part-time internship available. Depending on our current needs and your area of interest, the postion can focus on development, communications, and/or administrative tasks. Interns can receive academic credit in exchange for 12-15 hours of work per week. While we ask interns to help us with the critical day-to-day tasks that keep our organization running, we are committed to offering interesting work and learning opportunities.
Development Activities may include:
- foundation research and correspondence
- proposal writing and editing
- donor prospect research and tracking
- online fundraising strategy creation
Administrative Activities may include:
- participating in an ongoing effort to update and maintain our national organic grower database
- general database entry
- filing and other general office duties.
Communication Activities may include:
- developing outreach materials
- reviewing publications, media clippings and other informational materials for relevance to OFRF’s work
- responding to information requests
- developing media citation packets
- maintaining media contacts
- answering phones
- sending and tracking OFRF publication orders
For this position, OFRF seeks candidates with at least a basic understanding of organic farming and consumer issues; enthusiasm for our mission; interest in learning about nonprofit management and development; a sense of humor; and the desire to work and learn in a casual, but focused environment. Proficiency in Microsoft software products is a plus: in particular MS Word, Excel, and Access.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a resume and letter of interest to:
Internship Coordinator OFRF
P.O. Box 440
Santa Cruz, CA 95061
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
please attach your resume in Microsoft Word or Pdf format