New Internship positions available:
We are thrilled to share that OFRF is a Fall 2023 partner to the Organic Career Network, a pilot program that the Organic Farmers Association has developed to support historically underserved and under-represented students who are interested in exploring career pathways and gaining hands-on experience in the organic sector through paid internships.
For the Fall 2023 semester, we have two internship opportunities available:
OFRF periodically hosts part-time internships. Depending on our current needs and your area of interest, the position can focus on development, communications, and/or administrative tasks. Interns can receive academic credit in exchange for 12-15 hours of work per week. While we ask interns to help us with the critical day-to-day tasks that keep our organization running, we are committed to offering interesting work and learning opportunities.
Development Activities may include:
- foundation research and correspondence
- proposal writing and editing
- donor prospect research and tracking
- online fundraising strategy creation
Administrative Activities may include:
- participating in an ongoing effort to update and maintain our national organic grower database
- general database entry
- filing and other general office duties.
Communication Activities may include:
- developing outreach materials
- reviewing publications, media clippings and other informational materials for relevance to OFRF’s work
- responding to information requests
- developing media citation packets
- maintaining media contacts
- answering phones
- sending and tracking OFRF publication orders
please attach your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format